Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Euro Trio senior ball 2008



On the 101 to boredom and failureness (I wish that was a real word) I skimmed through the pictures of my exchange year in Davis 2007/08 on my computer. By the time senior ball came around I wasn't able to live with my first family anymore so I moved in with French Girl and her family. They were the best! Ever! Awesome applause to them.

This is a picture of French Girl, Switz Girl and Swedish Girl - all pretty annoyed with paparazzi by the time this photographer hit the magic button.

I just spent the last couple of hours doing my fashion homework, to draw a face from the front and a face at a 3/4 view. But we only get 45 minutes to do it. That stuff is hard! Who ever said fashion was easy had to be joking. Or I'm just the class failure. So now my room is filled drawings and paper and pencils and pencil sharpeners................ Time to clean of my bed and chillax!

No comments:

Post a Comment