About 20 hours ago I went to view a room in a green house on a street next to the campus. This girl, whos name is A, showed me the house and the room that was for rent. It was..... so big! So white! So wooden floors! So light! So bright! So big closet and awesomly perfect in my opinion. My brain kinda just went SNAP (taakkeee iitt Sara)- I decided to move in! Yay. So this weekend is going to be a full contribute-to-Sweden-weekend, going to IKEA, hanging out with me, myself, and I (Swedish Girl) and just doin' it all the swedish way. I'll try to do some "Swenglish" talking aswell. Totally top notch baby!
Anyways, the house is occupied by seven(?) other people right now so I'm thinking it's like a "dorm-house". Sounds cool. Or I could name it like...The Collective. Or not. Maybe Dorm-House will do just fine.
In about 30 minutes I have Fashion class and (bad, bad, worse, shitty) Sara didn't do her homework prooperly. Wish me good luck.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment