Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I hate mutiplieeechoizze

I don't know how to spell it, I don't know how to do it, I hate hate hate it, I just simply don't understand it!

Today I went to the DMV to do the written drivers license test. I compleatly failed. There were 36 questions and you were "allowed" only 6 errors. I hade 14 errors (I noticed it was actually 15 but I think the lady wanted to be nice to me). Good griefe. I better step it up.

Anyways, it kinda runied my day (not the whole I-can't-start-practice-driving-part but the whole failing of a multiplechoice questionare) so I told granpa I would treat him for lunch if I could choose the place. I was in need of some high-carb, high-fat, high-sugary SOMETHING so I chose Denny's and ordered some panncakes with strawberries.


I know you can't see it, but it's my DL reciept that says I'm a donor. Don't be loner, be a doner!

No comments:

Post a Comment