Saturday, September 5, 2009

Moving grovin' pimpin' and shoppin'

The big D-day. The Day. I skipped IKEA, my grandfather said I could have most of the stuff from the guest room so I have a nice big bed now and a couple of cute mexicano style lamps. Though I did go to a thrift store here in Santa Rosa and I found some really cheep stuff, like reaaaaaaaaaaally cheep. I got a nightstand, some vases and china. I also poped by a "mini-targé" (my mothers word for Target, to exclusify it a little) and got some hangers and pillow cases. Nice work... I've pretty much settled in my new habitat in just one day, I might need to get a sofa or at least an armchair. My computer sleeps on the floor for now.

I got a frame at this mini-target for some '09ers, Swedish Girl, French Girl and Switz Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment