Thursday, April 15, 2010

Taste the soup

OK I'm off to bed. My friend Jason TOTALLY made me watch the movie "Coming to America" (from the lovely year of 1988) last night and I admit it... The movie had a couple of good quality jokes. Tomorrow I shallt work and I shallt go into da city and photograph some mo.

2 comments:

  1. 1. i love this movie!
    2. OMG i don't hate scandinavian! ahh i didn't mean to make it seem that way, those are cool places, i thought we could pick our own and then she handed us ours at the tables we sit at and i actually wanted Norwegian but this other girl in my row picked it instead so i was stuck with Peruvian. i had a lot of ideas with Japanese influence and she didn't put any Asian countries as a choice so i was mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. this movie is so dope!
    2. Haha I'm sorry!! And I know what it feels like to have a million ideas and then your teacher... doesn't... give you.... (what feels like) anything to work with... Bah!!!

    ReplyDelete