Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gawd Mawning

Oh, hello, dear readers.

When I went to school I would have these days where I. Could. Just. Not. Get. Up. For. All. The. Free. Clothes. In. The. World! But now, when I'm working... well I guess it's different. If I don't show up I'll first have to face the humiliation of being THE LATE ONE and after a while I'd probably get fired. Uhhh. Dude!

So, here I am, sitting on my big bad bed, waiting for the clock to hit nine so I can walk to the bus stop. At four I'm leaving AGAIN to take the BART into Frisco. At sixish I have a meeting with the fashion club YOU.nic but... ehhh... aah... I won't make it ( though considering the optimist that I am, I won't tell them about my delay until about quarter to six when my lucious b-hind is on the BART and not around the corner).

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment