I just made dinner on the stove (my roommate kindly reminded me of that she can count on one hand how many times that has happened) and it was Campbell's Condensed Clam Chowder Soup (DUDE! HEY! Cool it with the accusations will ya). Uhhmm... Ehhh... Yuck!?? Not only did it look like what came out of my mouth last weekend before I fell asleep all tangled up in the shower curtain but it also tasted like rotten testicles. Como whaaat! This is not what I want to put in my mouth. So I popped a bag of pop corn and thought about Dinner Plan B.
Dinner Plan B
-Bring water to boil
-Poor in Rice Pilaf mix
-10 minutes later mix with whole black beans
I don't who told that I'm an unsufficient chef beacuse, puuh, obviously I am as far from it I could possibly be. Jamie Oliver is just a little bitch.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment