I LOVE it, it looks so cool, well the top part, i only like the top, and lol yes you would want me to go but isn't that expensive? $3500? or does that sound like the normal price to pay?
I agree! Great look but only good for 1 night. Thank your for birthday wish. I like your blog and you currently go to one of my college picks uc berkely. I hope I get in :-/
Sweet! Schello! My name is Sara and I'm 19 years young. I live in Berkeley, California, but originate from Stockholm, Sweden. I eat fashion for breakfast and finish my days with a phone call from Rachel Zoe (I wish...). As of right now I work for a Brittish fashion company here in Berkeley, but this summer I'm taking part of an internship at a Swedish fashion magazine for men in Stockholm.
This blog is about my everyday pleasures, inspiring fashion photos and music, as well as the transition and differences between Sweden and California. I'm also a part of the UC Berkeley fashion club YOU.nic, so fashion shows and other goodies are just among all of the nice treats on my blog.
I LOVE it,
ReplyDeleteit looks so cool,
well the top part,
i only like the top,
and lol yes you would want me to go but isn't that expensive? $3500?
or does that sound like the normal price to pay?
Looks like a mash up of sweet and dominatrix.
ReplyDeleteI agree! Great look but only good for 1 night. Thank your for birthday wish. I like your blog and you currently go to one of my college picks uc berkely. I hope I get in :-/
ReplyDelete