Thursday, April 22, 2010

Applicable blog questionmark

I often think about the purpous of my blog. Fashion? Too mainstream. Music? Too... well, honestly I'm just the wrong person to write about that. Thoughts? Too negative. My days? Too booring. So, what?

As of right now I write about basically anything I find blogable. But to whom is this interesting? You-tell-me.

My madre and my padre (aha, highlight! this girl must be either crazy or a real daddy's girl) occasionally call me, text me or email me about how I shouldn't write those words, those things, those songs because the reflection - it's all on me. Yes, yes, yes (applaus). Thank you parents, I am fully aware of this. But, OK, yes... I mean, I could use other words, I could write about other things and I could listen to other songs. But that wouldn't be my blog. It wouldn't be a blog I would write at this age, in this place or at this time. So let's keep it real blogably real that would be). And let's see how many steps back I need to take before I can understand my parents deeply devoted message.

Speaking of nothing, here is a picture of Miss Koch, Mr Fischer and I a while ago in Stockholm. Old school soon to be all-over-again school!

1 comment: