Have you ever heard of the TV show "16 and pregnant"? I was hooked from the start. However, now there's a future for these teen moms (duh). Their future is pictured in "Teen mom" and it's about how non of them seem to enjoy life with a baby. It's kind of sad. There is one couple that still seem to maintain a good relationship but they are also the couple who gave up their daughter for adoption. And then tatooed her footprint, handprint and name. The tatoos were really ugly. Sorry for being honest.
Anyways, I once had a dream about me getting pregnant and I couldn't stop crying because to me, my life was O-V-E-R. But I keep reminding myself about that it was only a dream. And dreams are not real. And neither is my future life as a teen mom. Heck, even if I would get pregnant now I would be 20 years when it's time for delivery. I just realized I compleated one of my goals in life (pet on the shoulder time). Have a good one.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment