I just took a shower and I'm sick at skype knowing what's best for me. I also finished all of my guava juice so I'm officially out of food. What to do, what to do. Oh, and I still havn't packed my bags for Davis. News flash!!!
Sweet! Schello! My name is Sara and I'm 19 years young. I live in Berkeley, California, but originate from Stockholm, Sweden. I eat fashion for breakfast and finish my days with a phone call from Rachel Zoe (I wish...). As of right now I work for a Brittish fashion company here in Berkeley, but this summer I'm taking part of an internship at a Swedish fashion magazine for men in Stockholm.
This blog is about my everyday pleasures, inspiring fashion photos and music, as well as the transition and differences between Sweden and California. I'm also a part of the UC Berkeley fashion club YOU.nic, so fashion shows and other goodies are just among all of the nice treats on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment