Meet up with Emelie, Fanny and Miss Maxy Pads, ate the smallest piece of brownie I've ever seen and collected ideas of what to wear tonight.
A couple of guys from my old school are having their graduation party tonight and the theme is "At sea...". My first thought was REEEEEF, baby! Finally an excuse to wear those hidious blue tights I insisted I should wear for New Years Eve in Paris year 2007, YOU REALLY LEFT ME HANGING THERE FASHION POLICE! WHY? WHY? WHY?.
On to the next idea. You american readers probably don't know what After Ski means - it's quite simple. It's the party POST skiing. Well well, someone brought the After Ski to another level by inventing the "After Beach". But, yeah, eehhm, dressing up like the After Beach would require lots of nudity and light summer clothing dipped in champange for the eccentric smell. So not happening.

Keep posting!! :D
ReplyDelete