Monday, April 19, 2010

Specific thinking and reminiscing

This woman walked into the store today, and she was wearing a pair of puppies purely bless from above. I was like "uhhm you there... damn. take those shoes off. now.". (OK, yeah, no, sorry to dissapoint you but I didn't actually think out loud. My balls are still in the process of becoming recognized).

But it made me think. I thought about shoes ---> boots ---> cold weather ---> Sweden ---> Stockholm ---> hotels ---> bars ---> and finally... my favorite drink. Yup. One of my favorite drinks is the Honey Mojito (bring it on...). Anyways. It's obviously a chick drink. A chic(k) mojito with honey. But instead of club soda, go for warm water.

I made mojitos with a couple of friends last weekend, but because of limited resources it kiiiiiind of backflipped on us. By the time we were done with our drinks they looked like a fresh order of pond water (one of the reasons why I'd rather pay the price of 2 large pizzas for a man behind the bar to make my superwoman drinks).


It's all good though. My Converse serve me well.

1 comment:

  1. även om jag suger på skype så ska du veta att jag har råkoll på dig och ditt liv och åh honey mojitos!! rival! you me klockan 8! saknar dig himla mycket snygg-sara. snart ses vi! puss maxy pads

    ReplyDelete