Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pesto Pizza Please

It took me about three hours this morning before I realized that maybe, only maybe, should I finally get out of bed and do something this shady day. I know, it's hard when you have all you need (a glass of pineapple juice from yesterday, some In-N-Out stickers and your laptop) next to your world of sleep heaven aka the bed.

I packed my bag and took the BART to SF. I was on the hunt for new undies (doing laundry is so 2 months ago) but we all know how that usually goes, and if you don't, I have one word for you - ITDOESN'TGO. So, a pair of shorts and a blouse later I meet up with my friend Kiernan to get some pesto Pizza. No, I'm not vegan anymore. My diet is more or less just... vegan inspired. Soy milk vanilla latte please?

My boy Kiernan

No comments:

Post a Comment