
I ate a big piece of brownie before I went to bed last night (my stomach is more or less an interpretation of Homer Simpsons gut on a female). Ooooopsie.
I woke up freezing this morning. So I reached out for my slippers. When my head was clear enough I realized I don't have any slippers. Why don't I have any slippers? Why? Why? I gave my UGGs a dirty look. Never the less I made my way to the kitchen without giving my feet a cold. I also noticed that the ants of Berkeley had decided to take over last nights dishes. Though, I was really not in the mood to have this never ending fight, so I gave them peace to finish what they started. It might sound gross, but if you know what it's like to have ants take over the kitchen E-V-E-R-Y single time it rains outside you also learn when to pick your fights.
I have an early work meeting so I gotta run. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment