Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Going for the lists

10 FAVORITES
Color: Pink
Food: Bah! This was an easy one. Mexican (anything else is prepared with too much skills for me to appriciate). And hummus. Need my hummus.
Band: What don't I listen to?
Movie: Superbad (don't ever watch this movie with me unless you want to hear all, litterally all, the lines from my mouth instead of the speakers). Everything else just gets old.
Book: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max
Sport: Shopping. People TOTALLY underestimate the work out that you get from shopping.
Time of year: Summer drummer
Weekday: The busy Fridays
Ice cream: Do I eat a lot of ice cream? Hmm... No. But when I do I can never remember what I had the last time.
Time of the day: Lunchish (asleep, alone, in my bed).

9 FOR THE MOMENT
Mood:
Impatient
Taste: Wattahh
Clothes: PJs
Background: New Boyz playing around vids
Nail polish: Like, eh, orange? Def not yellow.
Time: Ten thirty
Surrounding: My calender, me and my phone on the big bad bed
Object of irritation: Working all weekend

6 HAVE YOU EVER
Dated any of your best friends:
Yes, yes, yes.
Broken the law: Does anyone actually answer no on this question? Didn't think so.
Been arrested: Nope
Bathed naked: Yes
Been on TV: No
Kissed someone you don't know: Yes. My favorite hobby.

3 PEOPLE
You can tell everything:
Now that would only be one. Human being. Duh.
You like: Way more than only 3 peeps.
You don't like: Ignorant people. And yes that as well is way more than 3 peeps.

2 CHOICES
Coffee or tea:
Tea
Spring or fall: Fall

1 WISH: That someone decides to do my laundry for me?! Anyone?! You get a free DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment