Yup. So... OK. OK. OK, my roomie is texting me. I should really get my badonk over there. Got to put on a fashion face. And B T dub THANK YOU DOLLY PARTON for singing a song about my life. You might have boobs bigger than my kitchen but.... Today I. Couldn't. Care. Less.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Fashion show at UCB
In honor of the Black Senior Weekend at Berkeley they are letting our fashion club YOU.nic have a 10-minute fashion show in the Dwinelle bulding on campus..... and I am lame! Tired! Exhausted! Bored! I feel like just lying flat on my stomach and passing out in my bed (but that isn't such a great idea considering that I am all out of juice and I need to go by juice tonight and if I don't buy juice tonight there will be no juice in the fridge tomorrow morning and that will suck potatos beacuse I love my juice in the morning. Ya dig?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment