Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A book richer and a few dollars less in my pocket

Stuff always happens to me on the days when I have little to do. It ranges from discussions with Persians about Scandinavian furniture to walking around the block for the millionth time before discovering there is an awesome used book store RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. Today it was the second of these two. All of those feelings as Little Miss Swedish Book Worm Sara quickly (and gently) slapped me in my more adult face. Because Little Miss Swedish Book Worm Sara would empty a books wordly containt before you can say loser.

Our old house used to be filled with books from floor to celing, my dad (who I swear was Builder Bob's older brother in his past life) made mini libraries outside of mine and my brothers room. Litterally, the walls to our rooms where book shelfs. So I would end up sitting on the floor on the book shelf sofa (think Builder Bob... lalala) across the big book shelf walls and just stare at the covers and read the backside of all of the books. All of this sounds really confusing but trust me, it was even more book shelf intense than this...

I need to digg up that book worm and get down to book bidness.

No comments:

Post a Comment