Thursday, March 11, 2010

All this Swedish mentality

What kind of a person are you to sit on your b-hind and critize me for leaving everything I ever knew to stay in a country runied by a capitalistic government living in denial? Are you doing what I'm doing? Do you even know what I'm doing? Are you in my size 9.5 shoes? No? Do you have any plans on getting in my stilettos? No? If you haven't understood what I'm doing over here I shalla repeteh myheselfah. Again... I don't WANT to live in socialistic Sweden right now. I don't WANT to go to school in any country as of right now. Do you really think I'm going to end up as a nobody with a peace tattoo on my neck because of this? I'm not in your skinny face so get out of mine.

Don't give me that lame as shiet Swedish mentality by trying to make me feel bad about my choices in my life. I am so fucking awesome and I'm sorry you are having a hard time seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment