Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You are such a beach

Tell your friends it's a wolfpack party!
Tell your friends I'm a baller!
YES I'm a baller!
Different kind of dimonds, all the woman love me!
YES I'm famous, a celebrity...

Why... do people listen to these kind of lyrics?? They are pathetic. I've had it with lyrics about how these new and upcoming young ghetto boys spend their money on Cristal. They are boring. They are uncreative and hypocritical. But you know what's even better? When Lil Wayne is on display wearing Ed Hardy (ha.....ha) in a music video AND DOESN'T EVEN SAY A WORD. Like, what the heck is that supposed to mean? Weezy is such a teaser. Or when there is ONE (yeah, one, uno, eine) WHITE GHETTO GIRL in a music video. I don't understand. What's the message? That there are white ghetto girls? Umm... hellooooo?

Fuck it. Here comes drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment