Fa-fa-fa-fashion! Tonight there's a Haiti fundraiser party ("back to the 80's" themed) at Blake's. I'll try to make some awesome fundraiser drinks with my non excisting but still awesome bartender skillz for todays awesome dinner. Naaaaaaaaaawt...
Sweet! Schello! My name is Sara and I'm 19 years young. I live in Berkeley, California, but originate from Stockholm, Sweden. I eat fashion for breakfast and finish my days with a phone call from Rachel Zoe (I wish...). As of right now I work for a Brittish fashion company here in Berkeley, but this summer I'm taking part of an internship at a Swedish fashion magazine for men in Stockholm.
This blog is about my everyday pleasures, inspiring fashion photos and music, as well as the transition and differences between Sweden and California. I'm also a part of the UC Berkeley fashion club YOU.nic, so fashion shows and other goodies are just among all of the nice treats on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment