Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If you look good, you feel good.

Since it's $1 oatmeal wednesday, Eva and I met up to discretely "people watch" under the morning sun on the UC campus.

Sorry to break it to ya, but I am.. so... feed up... with people..... trying to tell me that American students in the Bay look like shit because they simply don't care about what they look like!!!! And all these unhuman athletes who always get excused? What? Those sweatpants should have been tossed away when junior high was over, boy! Then Eva tells me that it doesn't matter what they wear now, when the week is over and frat row lights up - they'll get laid anyhow! What??! That's a slap in my fashion face.

Let's turn this shit around. Me, myself and I don't dress like this because I aim to sleep with some random ass frat-boy who suddenly became cocky in college. I dress like this because I believe that a nice appearance is the key to a good first impression. Fashion is the ultimate self-expression! Or self-concealing....


Woodstock was soooo not 300 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment