Tuesday, February 23, 2010

From time to time I just spice the force

I've watched four movies today. Uh, yeah, I'M SICK, so I do indeed have the right to spend one rainy day watching four movies.

As you know, I'm digging down deep (or I guess it's high since God is up there... somewhere...) in this believing in God stuff. So I think it's time for me to head over to the church (I found out there is a Scientist church here in Bizerkeley so we'll see how that works out... or doesn't work out), ask some questions and be looked on as if the Devil himself actually sent me. One thing came to my mind the other day (I know, right), you can't really prove there is a God. But then again you can't really prove there is NO God. So believing or not believing in a higher force is all within yourself (myyy gaaash I finally sound smart). So this leads me to another question, why do so many Christians feel the need to help others to find God? I'm not asking them to "hide" God for me. Is that what they call a good Christian, and that everyone else is a product of the Devil until they accept a relationship with God? And still, I'm not ever going to make someone NOT believe in what they want to belive in. Unless it's based on lack of knowledge and ignorance... Waw-wi-wa-wa I'm starting to sound like a self-contious crackhead.... Uh, yeah, so um, like, I was all, like, you know, duh, like umm, yeah. Ya 'no whad I'm sayin'?

PEACE PEACE OUT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment