Visit the At&t store and pay stupid money to get myself out of their stupid plan. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Go tanning. People do not appriciate tanning saloons in this country, now thats for sure.
Find fruit in Berkeley (for example, Walgreens selction of orange juice consist of two different brands, which makes Walgreens a drugstore with way to little orange juice but with way to much crap). How the hell am I supposed to survive? I need my guava baby.
Find a decent mexican place with real mexican food and real mexican people. I ended up at this organic (say what?!?) mexican place, the food was no Chipotle but it was ary (alrighty). And might I add the mexican population was 50/50? I miss Napa Valley and the holy candles.
Watch Benjamin Buttons. I'm half way through the movie and bored out of my mind. I stand clear: THIS MOVIE IS WAY TO LONG.
Foshizzle have a nice 1.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment