Definition of the Good Life
Thursday, January 14, 2010
How is that even possible?
I must have some kind of sick self-distance disease. Not a day passes by without me finding whatever I just did a second ago COMPLEATLY retarded. It's like I'm bullying myself. If there was another set of me I would definitly pick on that person at any given time. I log on to my blog and I feel bad for the people who take me seriously. I look at my blog picture and feel bad for the people who don't think that I look like I'm taking a crap. I read the words of my recent posts and find them so extreamly boring they are somewhat funny. I'm an alien.

Definition of the Good Life
Definition of the Good Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"it's like talking to an alien"
ReplyDelete"with that ring, YES!!!"
ReplyDelete