Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snap-edi-snap-snap

AND OFF WE GO to the city. Yes, SF. I've been having this big discussion wih myself for the last couple of days. Me, myself and I have come up with wild ideas why I do not need a gym membership. As a starter, there is no gym around the corner. It would have been a nice touch. Oh, wait! There is the UC gym. But I'm not a UC-girl. Suck it. Then I thought to myself, very loud and clear on Facebook in other words, how about a pair of runnig/trainer shoes? It's a deal. Sooooo... I'm going in to SF to get me some a dem nice sporty shoes. How delightful!

Ps. I did have a pair at one point in my Swedish life, but I stepped in dog poo after two weeks of compleate enjoyment. That fairytale pretty much ended in a very brown moment.

1 comment:

  1. I liked reading about your self conversation. I have those with myself sometimes too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete