Friday, January 29, 2010

Move your hips

What it do Blogspot? My brother woke me up with a phone call from Sweden this morning, and even though my beauty sleep was only four hours long I can't seem to fall asleep again. I will litterally be holding my eyes open with my fingers this evening. Though, I read somewhere that smells are good at keeping you awake. I like the smell of Play Doh... but I guess Fabreeze will do just fine.

Gracylichious is coming into B town today. I've been googeling the shit out of how to make cool drinks... and still I end up feeling like the most hopeless and incompetent tiger I know(as a matter of fact, the only tiger I know). I think I'm just going to have to walk down Telegraph Ave until some lucky hippie crosses my path in life and tells me something I didn't know I wanted to hear.

2 comments:

  1. Demeter har en parfym som luktar Play-Doh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!!!!! detta måste jag genast kolla upp!! tack!

    ReplyDelete