Nickname: Swedish Girl, Sweden
Horoscope: Leo
Right or left handed: Right
Tattoos: I'm such a puss.
Hight: 5'9 or a metric 1.78
Shoe size: 9,5 or a european 40
Hair color: Dark blonde
Freckles: In the summer they come out of the cave
Do you wish you lived somewhere else? I guess I am in that "somewhere else" place right now. Though, I don't like to stay in one place for too long.
Do you find yourself attractive? It happens
Do you drink? You can see me go loco at Rival any given wednesday I spend in Stockholm
Do you smoke? Occasionally.
What schampoo do you use? Matrix
What perfume to you use? Gucci's Envy Me. It's the smell of the young, lost and dramatic me. Can't get enough.
What are you afraid of? Dogs. And people who don't like me.
Do you like to do laundry? I actually don't mind.
Last person you called? Gracy
Person who called you? My grandfather
TV-show you watched? The Mentalist. So. Hot.
Favorite…
Song: Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt. Christmas isn't just a holiday, it's a feeling. Now lean with it, rock with it.
Thing to do: Explore new things (sorry to break it to ya, but this doesn't make me a freak in the bed).
Drink: the mexican soda Jaritos
Clothes: Blousy tops that make me look pregnant
Movie: Superbad. I will seriouslly get upset if nobody throughs down a copy when they bury me.
Have you ever…
Been arrested? Well... kind of. Me and french girl got caught with cigarettes in our purses junior year and the cops came to the school. Totally retarded.
How many…
Times has your heart been broken? Never really broken by anyone I know personally.
People from elementary/junior high you still keep in touch with? Four and a half. They all hate eachother now.
Times has your namebeen in the newspaper? Once baby! Once!
Last…
Book you read? Kärlekens historia (the history of love). Gag me.
Person you recieved an email from? Facebook telling me Sam tagged me in a picture. God I feel so popular.
Person to send you a letter? Not even.... my grandma?
Person to text you? Tom
Last time your whole family ate dinner together? They are divorced so that would be... Never.
Thing you bought? A pair of cheap sunglasses from Walgreens
What have you done today? Spent the day with Tom. Discovered Berkeley and went to the movies.
Do you swear alot? Depends on what kind of company I'm with
When do you get up in the morning? Concidering I don't have any obligations... Pretty much whenever.
What are you wearing? Shorts, top and sweater. About to make me a little sumtin sumtin snack and hide under the covers.
Are you happy right now? Happy enough. You can never be TO happy.
What makes you want to dance? I'd rather much mingel to Frank Sinatra
Stockholm is… ? Where I'm from
Gothenburg is… ? A possibility
Country you want to visit? I could def do a week or two in France with my EG-friends again!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment