Sunday, January 24, 2010

Football heaven

People ask me why I moved across the ocean, when I just won't shut up about Sweden. Yeah, well, I don't know. I just felt like it. So I did it. My social calender is divided by 200 over here and that's relaxing. Sometimes a little bit to relaxing. But still. I like the sun, I like warmth. I also like to complain, something I discovered I would do even if I so was in Heaven. That would be if I ever get to Heaven. Not counting on it. It's usually the times when you don't plan ahead of you that you end up having the time of your life. So Heaven or not - I'm ready.

For example, yesterday, I gave my number to a.... football player. What? Yeah I know! I'm still in shock. I better go paint my nails in some rebelic color. I'm thinking purple. Hola.

No comments:

Post a Comment