Friday, January 29, 2010

A field trip in my mind

Sometimes I wish there was a manual of how to deal with my life. A manual of how to stay faithful to the two things I want. Not faithful as in no physical cheating, but the faithfulness of never giving up on your own dreams. To be able to compromise, but never to much and never to little. Putting yourself in first place is hard when you don't feel like being in any place on your own.

There is this country I want to be in, and there is this boy I want to be with. Of course they are not anywhere near eachother. If they were, I wouldn't be worrying about this. No, instead I would probably have nightmares about bullshit like what I should get my mother for her birthday in... October. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment