Gaaah! Gaaah! All I wanted was a pair of normal black tights and they were litterally nowhere to be found. So I ended up with a pair of lacy ones from H&M, since I was so not about to stand in line with 245 others at either Ross, Marshalls or Lothermanns. Hehe.
You know when you see Rachel Zoe enter all those superb vintage stores and you just can't sleep beacuse you are thinking your brains out wondering where she finds all of them nice vintage stores? Nah, me neither. But now I've found one of my own... In the Bay... In SF... It's name is Torso Vintage and it rocks your skinny jeans all the way down to your ankles.
I'm hate when people tell me "Oh, you want to do fashion? Well honey, you are soooo in the wrong city. Skip off to LA or NY." You most certainly have a good point missy. Though, me, myself and I actually believe there is a BIG FAT REASON why the nations biggest fashion and art school (Academy of Art University) is located right SMACK in the middle of SF....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment