Yesterday me, Melissa, Jenny, Aron and Mark went to the I-MAX theater in Sacramento to see the movie Avatar in 3D. Sick movie!
Yesterday Grace and I went to Arden mall in Sac Town (Sacramento) and did some x-mas shopping. I have now done my part as a good citizen and a super-oblivious-american-consumer and bought gifts for everybody... that I like in my american host family. That would be everybody except The Cat, The Cat's imaginary friends, Jenny's boyfriend and Mark. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater on Jenny's BF, it's just that he is a big cat fan. And that's a no can do, ladies.
Driving on the i-80 east from Davis we accidentially went on the wrong Reno exit and ended up at IKEA. Of course I could not say no to this awesome opportunity, so I brought Grace along with me to the Swedish foodmarket inside of IKEA. We got some pepparkakor, ballerinas, kex choklad, choklad praliner, äppelcider and some other interesting food.
ANYYYWAYYYYYS... Today is a new day and I will only, read ONLY, focus on getting my own a-dubble-s something nice. My darling b-hind.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment