Tomorrow Im leaving Berkeley to spend Christmas (and whatever fake-break I'm on) with my old host family in Davis. I meet my host family through my friend French Girl (seriously, that's her real name), we shared a room during the last month and a half of our exchange student year at their house. To be honest, they are among the top three coolest families that I know of. Well, first we have the Adams Family, nothing beats a little bit of scary shit going down in your own household... right? And then the historical Brangelina family of eight, right? I mean, dude! You know when you meet people who grew up in a household with like six other siblings and how they always complain to you about how they only owned hand-me-downs and never got new toys? Well bite me all of you "I-had-ten-siblings-feel-sorry-for-me-people", here comes the Pitt-Jolies. And I bet their kids have never EVEN SEEN OR HEARD about anything that's older than 3 months.
But to my point - my old host family in Davis is awesome. I'm sure they even invented the word awesome.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment