Sunday, December 13, 2009

Me plus room equals OK well done



I haven't left the house at all today. I just figured that there is nothing that needs to be done today and there is absolutely nowhere to go around here so why not just stay in and amuse my computer all day? I admit there is a Calmart in downtown Calistoga but I don't really consider that a place to go. Plus I'm not in need of anything from the supermarket. Well, OK if I have to admit it, the water here tastes to fudging disusting. It's not like tap water in Spain or anything, it's just that it tastes like a bowl of zink with water. Not water with zink, zink with water. You get the point.

Anyways. I found a room in Bezerkeley and I'm moving on tuesday. This time it's gonna be a nice and smooth move, since all my things are still packed from when I left to go to Sweden. I'm going to put the future of my furniture in the hands of a U-Haul truck. So... exciting.

Ow yeah, snap, I finished watching Inglourious Basterds and I have to say that I'm utterly dissapointed. I mean, where the heck is Mr Pitt hiding through out the movie? He was like a southern ghost with a wierd twitch in his eye. And a bad italian accent, how could I forget.

I'm just going to do what grandpa always does if he can't sleep, have a bowl-cer. A bowl of cereal. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment