I just realized I forgot my camera charger back in Sweden. Damn it. But maybe I should just invest in Windows Office to go with my new computer instead of a charger (naay what about a compleatly new camera?), considering I can't even write a piece of bloody paper (yeah, I'm picky, Wordpad just won't do it for me) without it looking like something Virgina Wolf wrote with her old typing machine in year nineteen-something. But then again, why would I write a paper if it isn't homework..? Well I don't know. I don't know everything. Maybe I just want the look-a-like Photoshop stuff that comes with Windows Office. Yeah, that's it. Have a nice day and enjoy your charger BECAUSE I WON'T.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
I'm holding a dog! AHHHHHH
I really don't like dogs. I'm chicken-shit scarred of them as my mother always says. But this one is OK. Meet Maria, my grandfathers dog. And yes, it's from Mexico. What a jet setter family I have.

I just realized I forgot my camera charger back in Sweden. Damn it. But maybe I should just invest in Windows Office to go with my new computer instead of a charger (naay what about a compleatly new camera?), considering I can't even write a piece of bloody paper (yeah, I'm picky, Wordpad just won't do it for me) without it looking like something Virgina Wolf wrote with her old typing machine in year nineteen-something. But then again, why would I write a paper if it isn't homework..? Well I don't know. I don't know everything. Maybe I just want the look-a-like Photoshop stuff that comes with Windows Office. Yeah, that's it. Have a nice day and enjoy your charger BECAUSE I WON'T.
I just realized I forgot my camera charger back in Sweden. Damn it. But maybe I should just invest in Windows Office to go with my new computer instead of a charger (naay what about a compleatly new camera?), considering I can't even write a piece of bloody paper (yeah, I'm picky, Wordpad just won't do it for me) without it looking like something Virgina Wolf wrote with her old typing machine in year nineteen-something. But then again, why would I write a paper if it isn't homework..? Well I don't know. I don't know everything. Maybe I just want the look-a-like Photoshop stuff that comes with Windows Office. Yeah, that's it. Have a nice day and enjoy your charger BECAUSE I WON'T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment