Thursday, December 31, 2009

Come on sing it girls

I have a big fat soar on the tip of my tongue. It hurts as if I cut my finger nails way to short and dipped them in a bowl of pealed tangerines. It hurts like when I'm brushing my teeth and drink juice right after. Whatever, my point is that it hurts.

In Sweden it's almost time to scream HAPPY NEW YEAR, but over here I have about 11 more hours to go. My host parents are hosting a little pre-party, not an all nighter though, so I learly need to clean up the guestroom. Yaay... Me and the girls (HAHAHAHHAHIHIHI can't believe I'm writing this) are prolly getting ready over here at eightish/nineish. We're doin' the nails, doin' the hair, doin' the makeup, and finally doin' the cheers and all that other girly stuff(....yawn). It's like prom all over again. MY GOD I just want to pop some bottles and get this sketch decade overwith!

No comments:

Post a Comment