Today was a very pleasant day. I packed and unpacked and packed and unloaded. And now there's a lot of stuff cramed into my grandfathers guestroom. Like, way to much stuff. Like, when did I get all this... Like, stuff?
Me and Granpa also did tour de house en Calistoga in Napa Valley (we viewed a house), I got some corn tortillas for mother (I know, I'm awesome, right), I ate my last decent mexican food for a month (I hate you "Taco Bar" for not even trying to understand what a burrito is and that it yes, HAS RICE AND BEANS in it, not only chicken and a bunch of veggies), I watched Cappie and Casey (dramatic music)from tv series Greek get back together AND (!!!) I compleated viewing the latest episode of Gossip Girl. Swedes, bite me, you have a couple hours and a utorrent download to go.
I just feel so... productive.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Well, atleast now I know I look crazy with pink lips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment