Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ugh, Swedes...

This wonderful and lovely thursday was a day filled with school, plaza and Panda Express. Wiho. Me and my roommate P-bird went to the mall to find him a new style (shhuper shhonic exciting) and I see these AWESOME rubber boots at Eddie Bauer (I know, right) so I walk in and try them on. While going through the procedure of gently bringing my foot out of my Converse and giving a free entrance to *rubber heaven*, these swedish folks walk by the store. I here them speaking swedish and talking about the rubber boots (is rubber boots a swedish thing???), and as this annoying Swedish-American girl I am I call out "Svenska?!?" (which means Swedish in Swedish). And what the helllllllllzz do they do? I know Swedish people are very shy and don't do a lot of interaction and talking BUT PUH-LEASE.... They just look at me and give me a nasty smile and pass by. An American would NEVER do that. Ok, maybe one out of twenty. But for Swedish people, only one out of two hundred would stay and talk for minute. Gahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment