My hang-out pals were running a little late so we decided to go see my host sister Melissas friends first. While noticing that people without magic keys were pretty much handicapped at dorm-related areas we decided to make some new friends. A couple of guys from Sacramento were willing to sign us in while in the lobby. First one down. Then I see a bathroom and as ready as I am to freakin' pee my pants I run for it. I try to open the door before I realize I need a key for this aswell. SNAP, this is when the Sac-guys tell us to join a party on the eight floor and the elevator goes off. And yes, you need a key for the elevator aswell. Crap. Lucky us, some other people help us by unlocking the door to the staircase. Thank god we were only going to the fourth floor......
After that we meet up with Eva, Grace and Deana. We went to some frat party and I'm pretty sure I was the only girl NOT grinding. Dis... wait for it... gusting!

Totally serious chics

No comments:
Post a Comment