Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Make my day, Mall.
Yesterday, I came to school early so I thought I would do some antropology reading before class hit off. Chapter three: DNA and stuff(...). Shit, shit, shit, shit. I suck at science. Seeing pitures of these moleculs, flexiculs, pexiculs WHATEVER totally grouses me out. And now I have read through a whole chapter? What is that, like, 35 pages? Euk no. I decided I needed some fresh air, so I went outside and asked the first person within my reach the quickest way to get to the mall. As soon as I stepped in to the building (Macy's was the best they had) I could feel how the pricetags were blowing in my face. I loved it and I could finally feel as ease. A mascara, some lipgloss and cute underwear later I was ready to go back to school. Thank god for malls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment