I have eaten so many cookies today. Explosivly many... They are just so flippin' del.
Tomorrow I have an exam in Cultural Anthropology and I have been studying my behind of these past days. I'm not really worried about me not knowing the answer, it's more the answering. Aka multiple choice. Multiplee Multi Mulutiply something.
Most exciting moment of the day: I went to Community Market (a vegitarian grocery store). After I had so gently placed the papperbag filed with launry detergent, water and banana chips (yes mother I'm eating healty) on the stearing part of my awesomly white bike and started peddeling, what does the piece of assy paper do??!?!?! BUST IT BABY!! So there I was, all swedish and with food all around me. Gag. Me. Lady. Gaga. Looking around at the mess and feeling hopeless, a gangster dude walks by me. He looked as if he just gotten shot in one leg (I can never figure that out if it's just a style of walking or if a high percentage of gangster-looking-fellas actually DID get shot in one leg, hmm...). Anyways, in a wierd way that made me feel better so I collected my groceries and went home in peace.
Homework is over, studie time is taking a break and I call for some Gossip Girl season one (GO HIGH SCHOOL HIERARCHY GO!!!). And maybe just one more cookie... just one.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment