Saturday, August 29, 2009

Swedes are not much for team spirit but I sure am

When students graduate from high school in Sweden they usually have a big theme party with a friend or two during the last couple months before graduation . The rent a place, serve a three course dinner, vine served with the food, a bar and around invite around 150 o their closest friends.

You are might welcome to my delicious interpretation of these bashes.!

Me as "the day after the presidential inaguration" and Johanna as "the day after I got syphilis"
Theme: The day after...


Me as a native of the islands of Hawaii
Theme: Nationalities


Kajsa and I wearing masks
Theme: Who is hiding behind the mask?


Kajsa and I as "we moved to SF, got married, and feel inlove with psycadelic substances"
Theme: What I'm doing 10 years from now


My friend Kajsa and I dressed up as Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass
Theme: Famous people, moviestars or characters
Kajsa as a female pimp, I was a MasterCard and Louise was a karate champion
Theme: Master and slave (yeah right, as if anyone would actually dress up as a slave...)

No comments:

Post a Comment