Monday, August 31, 2009

Today is just another day after yesterday

I'm starting to throw up all over my organic diet deal. I mean, yes, I'm buying mostly organic stuff but sweet LORD there is nothing tasty that's organic. No yummie cookies, no awesome bread, no sweet snacks at all, no carbs!!!! Something that compensated my sad feelings twoards this upsetting diet was the swedish "Ginger Thins". In Sweden we eat these for christmas and you can easily make them yourself (but every sugar hungry kid knows that the best ones are the ones mom bought from the store and hid on the top shelf in the food cabinet!!!).


Over to some old-people humor. My grandfather is in the livingroom, which is next to my bedroom. Ever since I got a cell phone and explained "minutes a month" and why a teen totally needs unlimited texting he thought he would do something else than answer when people call his cell phone. So he just called me. To say there was a good movie on TV. Dude, I got me a bad ass grandpa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment