Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Organic Tribute vs The Real World

We all hear the "organic-yadida", you know the oh-so-great-organic-talk. Usually it comes from what I would refer to as an organic freak. Someone who is so devoted they end up crying when they see lumber because they are sure that that specific lumber could have been a healthy breathing tree in the woods but now it's on its way to get chopped up on so weighter.. As if.

Super Sweet Silver Sara came up with her great organic plan.

I might not qualify as (by my own definition) an organic freak, but I sure as heaven don't qualify as an organic destoyer(??).

Here's the plan:
When purshasing food and drinks from a grocery store, more than 50% of what I buy has to be organic. Nahhh what do you think of that?


And to add on this... naturally organic foods tend fo be more expensive than other foods. So with a nicely cut budget I will not only eat less (yay for not gaining weight in the country a la pop tarts...), I will buying and eat organic food! One of my contributes to a substainable environment. Though when it comes to asking me questions about how affective this plan actually is and if it really does matter to the world I'm just going to tell you flat out that I DON'T KNOW....

No comments:

Post a Comment